Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Bloggy Smloggy 62 (KY Derby)


Kentucky Derby Weekend
May 4 – May 7, 2012

Intro
I went to one of the greatest sporting events in the world.... the Kentucky Derby. The Kentucky Derby is one race, and has been dubbed the “most exciting 2 minutes of action”, unless that is your having sex with me. Not quite though, it's not that exciting. The Kentucky Derby takes place in Louisville and draws many tourists. There was over 130,000 attendees at the derby and I was one of them. We got tickets to the “infield” for $40. However, I saw about 5 seconds of live horse racing, as you can see nothing from the infield. They had a few big screens, but those screens were just as good as a black and white analog Zenith television. Here are some highlights of the weekend.

6 Hour Road Trip to Louisville
Friday May 4, 2012
-I only had 1 boner on the boner count. Lowest boner count in road trip history when I started counting my boners in 2003 via Spring Break North Myrtle Beach.
-Ate 3 bananas.
-My buddy Lamar had Wendy's and McDonald's. He also bag which included 3 oatmeal pies, hot chips, jolly rancher chews, 2 Snapple's, and flaming hots which he called his “black man survival kit”.

4th Street Live
Friday Night May 4, 2012
-Pre gamed by drinking Kentucky Gentleman whiskey. When I bought it, I asked the cashier if this is good whiskey, he gave me a look and shook his head no. I bought it anyways.
-I had 7 homemade pork tacos for dinner.
-Had to run to the bars because of thunder, lightning, and pouring rain. Stopped at a PNC ATM terminal and took pictures with random folks
-Snuck into a club that had a $20 cover through their patio. Picked up a random drink that was sitting on the table to make it look like I was in the club already.
-Ordered one cola the whole night because I snuck in a flask. I mixed the drink right by the bar.
-Got a dude's number from Chicago because he liked me a lot. I took his his hat and started to dance with it. No homo.
-On the way back to the apartment we were staying at, I picked up aluminum cans so that I could scrap them for money. I ended up with 4 cans.
-Found my buddy Lamar in the shower on his hands and knees before we went to sleep. He said he just needed to relax while the shower was running.

Kentucky Derby
Saturday May 5, 2012
-Made 2 baggies of whiskey to sneak into the Derby because drinks are very expensive there. I crotched it and made one very warm Coke & Whiskey since it was blazing hot. It was so warm I didn't want to drink it. I still had some leftover whiskey in my baggie that was in my underwear. It slowly leaked through my underwear and shorts.  I finally threw the bag on the ground.  I wonder if anyone picked up the ziploc bag of warm crotch whiskey.
-I wore jean cut off shorts, Schlitz jersey, and broke sandals. People took pictures with me, called me Jesus, and one guy hugged me. One person offered me $20 for my Schlitz jersey. Another guy praised my beard and said in a drunken stupor, “I just love your look, the beard, the hair” as he braced my hand.
-Saw a mud fight with two chicks who later got arrested for indecent exposure
-I saw 2 cops throw a girl on the ground and smash her head into the grass, because they at first pushed her away and then she threw her drink on the cops.
-I saw a random guy I play softball against. He asked me if I was from Milwaukee and I said yes. Then asked if I play on Wednesday Nights and I said yes.
-I won $150 on betting 2 random horses to win back to back races.

Chill Day in Louisville
Sunday May 6, 2012
-Ate Kentucky Fried Chicken in Kentucky. Yes, I can finally say that. It's way different there because I didn't get diarrhea from eating it.
-Went to the mall and played chess with life size pieces.
-Stayed in and watched basketball games.
-In the middle of the night, while I'm sleeping on the air mattress, Lamar joins me on the bed. Mind you, he had a whole couch to himself and he was sober and he snores really loud.

Road Trip Back to Milwaukee
-I recorded 3 boners on the way back. I'm getting my swagger back!!!!!

Twos.............

No comments:

Post a Comment