Monday, August 12, 2013

My Life Unemployed #5


Life Unemployed #5

It's my bittersweet My Life Unemployed #5!

I Want That Obama $$$$$!
I'm thinking about getting them food stamps and unemployment checks from Obama. Hook it up Barack!!! I want that government money! I want to make it rain in the club with that USD! I want those greenbacks! I want other people to work and pay me (while I sit at home picking my butt). Gimmie dat paper!!!!! Hey if the government is offering these perks why not take it? If I get free money I would hook all my boys up. I would take everybody out who reads this out for a drink. Know that fo sho!!!! 100% guarantee. In theory, you helped pay for it so why not pay you employed folks back.

Jobs Applied for

Curative Care Job Coach- This job might be the most ironic job opportunity I have applied to thus far. How is a person like me, who is unemployed, going to tell someone how to do their job? You know? If I worked at Curative Care, I wouldn't hire me. I wouldn't hire a jobless chap like me. Why would you hire someone that doesn't have a job, when their prospective job is going to be teaching someone how to do a job. It makes no sense. Now I know why this job is open, because they hired someone who was unemployed. People who are unemployed don't know how to job coach someone because they didn't have a JOB in the first place. This job is to help those in the workforce who are disabled. It pays $12-$13/hour, benefits, and 3.8 weeks of vacation.

The Weekend Rule
Applying for jobs rule # 12. Never apply for a job on the weekend. Why? It's your time to party, get drunk, and smoke pot. Duhhhh!!!!!! No one is looking at your applications on the weekend. Even if you do submit it, there going to think your trying to hard and proving a point. I've never applied to a job on the weekend but I have feeling I'm going to change my status on this in a few weeks.

I was Employed for 2 hours!!
I volunteered in helping at my gf's mom's coffee stand at a farmers market Saturday morning from 8am to 10am. I wasn't paid in real money but my girlfriend paid in me in groceries. I worked for 2 hours filling drink orders. I poured coffee, lemonade, and mocha's. This was a fun gig. I gained valuable experience in the world of coffee.  Just trying to build that resume up.





No comments:

Post a Comment